วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 15 Feb 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Nov 2022
Click here to read his first interview
Since Hungary lifted the restriction, the Royal Thai Embassy switched back to full-time office. We have been able to organize important activities, including an online Thailand Business Forum, Thai mobile consular services in Sopron and Croatia, and many meetings with the Friends of Thailand.
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life in Hungary, and why?
10. I enjoy my work-life balance here. I appreciate the advancement of the diplomatic relations between Thailand and Hungary which will reach the 50th Anniversary in 2023. Besides work, Hungary is a beautiful and interesting country. I enjoy walking around Budapest city, taking pictures and savoring famous Hungarian cuisine during my free time.
3. What’s the best party you’ve been to while in Hungary, and why?
Can’t say which party is the best. Each one has its uniqueness. I always enjoy meeting new people.
4. What’s your favorite drink?
Coconut water for non-alcoholic drink. Really healthy and refreshing. Thai coconuts are one of the best. For Alcohol, of course, red wine and Tokaj wine.
5. What hidden talents do you have?
I am fond of photography. I love to capture good memories with my camera.
6. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
Every place has its charms. I like travelling to the seaside of Thailand where I can enjoy crystal clear water, sunny beaches and fresh seafoods.
7. If you were given a wish that could come true, what would you ask for?
An end to the pandemic.
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
I prefer reading articles over books. For movie, I watched tick tick…boom! recently and was inspired by the beautiful story of a young composer attempting to pursue his dreams. Young people in Thailand these days share the same trends to give it all for what they believe in.
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Life adventure of a diplomat.
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
Pepperoni, cheese and sausage are my favorite. In Thailand, we have yummy fusion menus of pizza with Tom Yum (Thai spicy soup) or Pad Kra Prao (holy basil stir-fry) toppings.
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
A Michelin star chef. To my liking, Budapest has plenty of Michelin starred restaurants. If I were a chef, I would cook the best Thai foods for my guests.
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 how unusual are you, and why?
I would rate myself as 2. My life is very simple. In Thai culture, we use the principle of sufficiency economy as guidelines for moderate and prudent living.
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
Euronews for news and Youtube for entertainment. The point is that we now receive information from various sources and have to consider carefully.
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
His Late Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej The Great of Thailand. His Late Majesty was the ‘Father of the Land’ who had gained love and respect of all Thais.
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
Budapest is amazing. I visited the same place many times, but experienced a different vibe each time. My least favorite thing is the Hungarian language. It is difficult and challenging.
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
Being a diplomat. Joining the Foreign Service gave me a huge range of opportunities and valuable experiences.
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
Keep a certain amount for health and family, then use the rest for good causes.
18. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Let it be and all songs of The Beatles!
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Definitely, Thailand! Where else you can find variety of delicious food, four seasons weather, sea, sand, sun and mountain. Come see for yourself! Before Covid-19, Thailand have welcomed 40 million tourists yearly. That number shows how amazing Thailand could be.
20. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
I would enjoy my retirement travelling around Thailand. Many retirees come to Thailand for the beautiful scenery, warm climate and inexpensive cost of living.